Friday, March 5, 2010

Vegetarian and Vegan

So last week I was watching oprah, and it was all about food. It was so interesting, and they were talking about being vegan, and how it hepls ur overall skin, health, how much better ur poops are, etc. So I have decided to do an experiment and try this out for myself. This Sunday Inshallah, I am going to go Vegetarian for 1 week, and then the second week I am going to try to go Vegan. I am sure that I can do Vegetarian no problem, b/c I can still have dairy products, fish and eggs, but once I have to go Vegan, I am going to have a hard hard hard time. I don't know what I will eat, since here in Egypt, we don't have many options like the peeps in North America.

So for the next 2 weeks, i will keeps u folks updated inshallah on a daily basis, to tell u how I feel, what I ate, etc. Now my only problem is trying to come up with some recipe ideas.....going to hit the grocery store today or tomorrow....so wish me luck.

Mona gave me a head start.........she was so sweet and bought me this cute soup bowl, since she knows I will be consuming lots of soup during these 2 weeks!! Thanks woman!!! u are the bestest.

K so I will let u guys know how everything goes......pray for me to have strength to do this!! 2 weeks of no chicken and meat........OMG i may go nuts!!! if any of u have any good vegetarian or vegan recipes...send them to me :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment | Feed



 
^

Powered by BloggerJujey's Blog by UsuárioCompulsivo
original Washed Denim by Darren Delaye
Creative Commons License