Sunday, February 28, 2010

I don't like Mona anymore!

hahhaha, ok yesterday my dear dear dear friend met me.....and she brought me a little gift..........guess what it was, and guess why i don't like her now????? yes....the most delicious chocolate bar with hazelnuts from Europe!!! omg it was sooooooooooooo good, i almost ate all of it!!! It just melts in ur mouth that is how creamy it is!!! so much for my eating healthy kick I was on.... thanks mona....hehehheheh, and yes I secretly do love u still!! ur the bestest!!

3 comments:

Mona Zenhom said...

Yes, we're on the outs. Don't you know chocolate has antioxidants?

Mona Zenhom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jujey said...

yes hunny it has antioxidants.....but i don't think i need a jumbo bar of it in 1 sitting!! hahhahahha.

Post a Comment | Feed



 
^

Powered by BloggerJujey's Blog by UsuárioCompulsivo
original Washed Denim by Darren Delaye
Creative Commons License