Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 2 - Vegetarian

When Alicia Silverstone was on Oprah, she said that since she became vegan, she has been having amazing poops, and sleeping like a baby. I gotta say, for 2 days I have been having the deespest and most satisfying sleeps. As for poops...hahahha, do u really want to hear? Well lets say I am taking iron pills, so they aren't the golden brown and S shaped as Dr. Oz says they should be, but I think I am getting there.......ewwwwwwwww gross, i can't believe i just talked about that. hehehe.

Anyways, day 2 was great. I think it is getting easier. I am not as hungry,and my energy level is unbelievable!! I have no desire or cravings for meat or chicken, which i am so suprised.

Today, I had the usual, eggs in the morning, then some minestroni soup, grilled sweet potatoes, some banana bread, fruit, and that's about it. It wasn't a lot of food, but I have to say that I am not hungry. Oh and i had a grilled cheese sandwhich.

Last night i watched some really interesting vegan videos on youtube. There was one with Woody Harleson when he was on Jimmey Kimmel, and he said that he is vegan now, but didn't mean to be, he just wanted to change his diet for a bit, just to get more energy, b/c everytime after he ate a steak, all he would do is fall asleep. So I guess that once he tried going vegan, he never turned back, and saying he has never had so much energy in his life. And watched some other video's that were extrememly interesting.

U guys gotta give this vegetarian thing a try.......never felt better!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment | Feed



 
^

Powered by BloggerJujey's Blog by UsuárioCompulsivo
original Washed Denim by Darren Delaye
Creative Commons License