Sunday, February 14, 2010

7 Things!

So Mona tagged me in this thing....u have to list 7 things that u love...and ppl may not know about u. I am such a procrastinator and I haven't had time do to this, even though she sent it to me like 2 weeks ago.

Ok so here we go......I guess we will start with #7

#7 Gardening

yup love it, but not that good at!!!



#6 Pathwords

Yes Mona has got me addicted, and I can't seem to get over 830 points.....mona is beating me like by 140 uuuuuuuurgh!! (yes I stole this pic from ur blog Mona....hehehe)


#5 Cleaning the Kitchen

Yes I am anal......I love to clean my kitchen, and get full satisfaction when it is all cleaned.




#4 Paint With Water

Didn't u just love those books when u were a kid....all u had to do was dip ur paint brush in water and the paper will magically turn to a different colour??? That was my fav, and still is!!



#3 Searching for Challenging Recipes

I don't just like to search for recipes, but I love to search for challenging ones.....like making ur own mars bar...or how to debone a whole chicken, with it still looking whole!



#2 Talking to Mona!!!

ahhhhhhhhh isn't she so pretty in this pic???



#1 Cooking / Baking!!

U guessed it.........this my most fav thing to do in the world......i guess it is something that everyone knows......but who cares......i am still adding this to my list!!!


5 comments:

Rana said...

WOW Jujey! Very interesting. If I were going to guess your personality...first thing that comes to mind is that you are soooooo INNOCENT!!!!!! Love ya lots.

Rana said...

I forgot to mention that Mona does look very pretty in the picture!

Mona Zenhom said...

Ah, I'm in a post! I'd love to see a de-boned whole chicken!

muslimah93 said...

Lol! Mashallah, you seem like a very fun, creative person!! =) Btw, is number 3 a real website? Anddd, yes mashallah she is pretty! =)

Texan after UAE said...

first time on your blog. Masha'a'Allah! I'm following you!!!!! please come follow me. :))) You look very sweet! :))

Post a Comment | Feed



 
^

Powered by BloggerJujey's Blog by UsuárioCompulsivo
original Washed Denim by Darren Delaye
Creative Commons License