Monday, January 4, 2010

I Got Camera Happy!!

My Morning Walk

So I got a little camera happy this morning on my walk with my daughter. I just couldn't resist taking pics of the beautiful flowers. Take a look, subhanallah how beautiful the colours are!!

This one is my fav...my neighbour has this huge tree in their  backyard, and I am dying to cut a bunch off and put them in a vase in my house, but not sure if they would like me doing that....maybe when they r out, i will sneak over...hehehe (evil laugh)




Here's another pic just to show u how tall this tree is...never seen a tree this tall with such beautiful flowers



Beautiful eh!!!



My kids always pick these flowers and put them in their hair, so cute!



My fav....jasmine!! It smells so wonderful!



These are some flowers in my backyard, so vibrant!!



This is my jasmine tree in my backyard.....they look kind of sad...but they still smell amazing!



This is a view from my backyard as well...u can see a spider web on the right.



Here in Hurghada all u see is sun, subhanallah how perfect it is! 90% of the time the sky looks like this.




1 Comment:

Rana said...

Mashallah, I can see why you got camera happy!

Post a Comment | Feed



 
^

Powered by BloggerJujey's Blog by UsuárioCompulsivo
original Washed Denim by Darren Delaye
Creative Commons License