Thursday, December 31, 2009

Subhanallah!

Every morning when I look out my window, I am breathless, b/c of the beautiful scenery! I usually take my 2 year old old each morning for a walk along the beach. It is so calm and peaceful, and really just makes one think of how great Allah is, and how he created this amazing world in 6 days, and that we are nothing compared to Him. Take a look at some of these pics I took the other day when we were at the beach, u can't really see the true colours, but I just want to give u a glimpse what I see every morning when I wake up.

During this time of year, you won't find anyone around, it is so peaceful...



The water is so clear mashallah!



Look at all the different shades of blue!



Here's a pic of my jungle in the bakyard....we actually had banana's growing, until the ants ate them!



Even though I hate Egypt a lot, waking up to this every morning, puts a smile on my face, and makes me say alhamdulilal for everything that Allah has given me, and makes living in Egypt that much more tolerable!

5 comments:

Mona Zenhom said...

Gorgeous pictures Jujey. SubhanAllah.

Anonymous said...

wow mashallah its beautiful, but y do u hate Egypt??

Rana said...

Amazing....you are so lucky mashallah. I guess being so far away from family makes you 'think' you hate where you live....but think again!

Unknown said...

Subhanallah is right! You are very fortunate to wake up to that everyday. "Almost a billion people on the planet don't have access to safe, clean drinking water" http://www.charitywater.org/whywater/index.php
Mashallah beautiful pictures. :)

Unknown said...

Here is the story behind charitywater.org http://vimeo.com/6202666

Post a Comment | Feed



 
^

Powered by BloggerJujey's Blog by UsuárioCompulsivo
original Washed Denim by Darren Delaye
Creative Commons License