Thursday, January 7, 2010

I'm a Thief!!

Ok well I couldn't resist, i had to get one of those yellow flowers.  I haven't seen my neighbours in about a month, they are from Germany, so I figured they are not here, and I thought to myself.......hmmmmmmm i don't think they will miss just one little bunch, especially since they are not here to enjoy it, and it will probably die before they get back. So the thief I am, cut off a bunch of flowers and now they are sitting on my kitchen table..........they look sooooooooooooooooo beautiful! and smell amazing mashallah!



how could i resist??????????? could u???

3 comments:

Mona Zenhom said...

JEALOUS! mashaAllah though, They are so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I agree but I dream the collection should have more info then it has.

Post a Comment | Feed



 
^

Powered by BloggerJujey's Blog by UsuárioCompulsivo
original Washed Denim by Darren Delaye
Creative Commons License