Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day 4 - Vegetarian

Not much going on.......same thing......no cravings still.......this is a good thing.....but i just keep thinking about next week.....it frightens me.....VEGAN!! we don't even have tofu or soy here, so I am like what the heck am i going to eat for 1 week. I am so not looking foward to it, and I think I am going to backout!!! But we'll try it for at least 1 day.

So I was watching this video on youtube about sugar....some jorge guy and dr. oz were talking, and they said, we need to limit our sugar intake to 15 grams a day.....u know how hard that is when i think 1 apple has like 10 grams of natural sugar. I guess the less sugar u have, the faster it will help u reduce ur bellyfat. It was quite interesting.

Anyways.....going to make me something to eat that has mushrooms in it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment | Feed



 
^

Powered by BloggerJujey's Blog by UsuárioCompulsivo
original Washed Denim by Darren Delaye
Creative Commons License