Friday, February 5, 2010

Going Template Crazy!

Ok so I am trying to find a new template for my blog............and everyone I find, I hate..........so for now I am keeping this pretty pink flower one, until I find the right one, since no one liked my sparkly one...hahhahah.

Ok so help me find a new template...........I am starting to think there is not one out there that I am ever going to like!!

On a personal note....M and I had great food today!!! Check out the my recipe blog to find the yummiest recipes out there!!

3 comments:

Amira said...

Have you tried this site (http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/)? or this one (http://www.shabbyblogs.com/) if not check it out you may find something you like.

Rana said...

Definitely better than the sparkles....LOL!

Jujey said...

Thanks guys, i will check out those other websites for some new templates!

Post a Comment | Feed



 
^

Powered by BloggerJujey's Blog by UsuárioCompulsivo
original Washed Denim by Darren Delaye
Creative Commons License