Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Post For Mona

This post is espeially for u Mona!!

Mona has been harrassing asking me to take out all of my hijabs, so the next time she sees me, I will be wearing a nice colourful one, rather than my usual black ones. Ok so Mona, I took out the suitcase, I looked at all my hijabs, I found a black one that i was missing, i folded them nicely back up, and stored them away again!!! Hahahhaha, I dunno why I think I look horrible with colourful ones on, I just have to experiment one day with them, and I am sure I will change my mind. I think I look like a funeral attendent with black on, when I look at pics of myself with black on, I am like eeeeeeeeww how morbid!

Anyyyyyyyyways, this pic is for u Mona, to show u how many colourful hijabs I have.



And this is about 1/4 of the hijabs I have......i have tons!!!

Oh and totally off topic, look at this beautful pic I took of a rose that is in my backyard! Subhanallah!!



Oh and check out my other blog http://www.creativecookinggals.blogspot.com/ , I just posted a recipe for an amazing chocolate cake!!

Enough rambling.......time to go make dinner!! Have a great day!!

4 comments:

Mona Zenhom said...

Hey! Those beautiful hijabs should not go to waste! What about a black under-scarf and a color hijab. That way you have the black framing the face. DO IT!

Jujey said...

Just for u I am going to do it!! Next time I see u, I promise!! what about the rose man!!! how beautiful is that?

Mona Zenhom said...

Lol, sorry for neglecting the rose. Gorgeous!

Mona Zenhom said...

Yes, I am commenting again. I just enlarged the picture and any chance you're having a garage sale? :P

Post a Comment | Feed



 
^

Powered by BloggerJujey's Blog by UsuárioCompulsivo
original Washed Denim by Darren Delaye
Creative Commons License