Saturday, April 3, 2010

The end of the road

So yesterday we spent the whole day at the beach, we came home, and got ready and headed out to the mall, all of us were extremely hungry...since it had been about 7 hrs since we ate. Anyways so we are in the mall, and since it is a new mall, there are only a few places that have opened up in the food court...mcdonalds and some chinese place. So we took the kids to eat mcdonalds, which i didn't really want to do, but given the fact they were getting so fussy, and my little one was screaming, I gave in, and said ok...mcdonald's it is. I let my husband order for me, since he knows what i like, and moments later, i am chomping down on a mc royale hamburger. After about 5 bites.....it hit me like a ton of bricks, and i yelled out.........OMG i'm vegetarian and I am eating a hamburger. My husband and our friends laugh at me, so i said screw it i am so hungry, and i am in desperate need, so i took another few bites, and then i started not to feel well.....i put dowm the hamburger,and said, ok that's enough for me.

When i was eating the burger, i wasn't eating it b/c it tasted good, I was just eating to fill my hunger gap, so I didn't even realize the taste.

Ok so I thought today, I will just go back to eating meats, since we were doing a BBQ. And this is where it hit me hard....the chicken and meat did nothing for me at all..........i didn't even want to continue eating. So to make a long story short, I really enjoyed being a vegetarian, it made me feel good, so, I think I am going to continue on my vegetarian quest!! well at least for the time being, who knows i may change my mind at the next BBQ. Wish me luck

2 comments:

RANA said...

Realy Jujey? It actually made you feel bad when you ate meat? That's interesting. I am so proud of you for holding out so long...YOU GO GIRL.

Anonymous said...

oZzy moved away ever before, I miss his cock, for always hungry for sexual intercourse.

FUCK MY PUSSY!

Feel free to surf to my webpage :: hcg injections

Post a Comment | Feed



 
^

Powered by BloggerJujey's Blog by UsuárioCompulsivo
original Washed Denim by Darren Delaye
Creative Commons License