Monday, January 18, 2010

Rain!!

So I have been in hurghada for about 6 months and yet to see it rain, until yesterday!!! We live on the beach, so it got pretty intense. We ended up sitting outside on the patio as the rain came down! The kids had fun, but were scared b/c of the thunder.



I tried to take a pic of the lightning, but I was not fast enough, but this pic that I found on the net, looks like what I saw last night, but this pic is a lot prettier, our water wasn't this calm, it was so windy!

Don't u love waking up after a night of rain? Doesn't it make u want to stay in bed all day? I looooooove that feeling, but I wasn't able to do that, b/c I had to get my kids ready for school....and guess what???????? Just b/c it rained, they cancelled school!! hahhha. Man we could have 20 feet of snow in Canada, and we will still have to go to school!! Kids are happy, and as I write this they are outside jumping in the puddles!!!  Oh well they get to be kids, and mama loses her alone time today!! hehehe

Check out this pic of my insane kids at 7:30 AM, screaming with delight!!! My poor neighbours!




3 comments:

Mona Zenhom said...

Ah! I love that pic! It was cold here in the am though!

Rana said...

You have a beautiful patio with a beautiful view, mashallah!

Jujey said...

It was chilly here too, but kids didn't care mona.....they were jumping all over the place!
Thanks rana, ya we have a really nice view. wish u were here to enjoy it with me!!

Post a Comment | Feed



 
^

Powered by BloggerJujey's Blog by UsuárioCompulsivo
original Washed Denim by Darren Delaye
Creative Commons License